The Local Markets
We love our local food markets, and you will too. Imagine it, year-round fresh seasonal fruit, vegetables, meat, livestock, and much more. From the farm, straight to your kitchen. We love our markets so much, we have so many of them. Support local and check out the one closest… or all of them, no judgment:
- Kachumbala Market on Mbale-Soroti Highway, open on Saturdays.
- Bukedea Market on Mbale-Soroti Highway, open on Mondays.
- Atutur Market on Mbale-Soroti Highway, open on Mondays.
- Soroti City Central Market in the Centre of City, open everyday.
- Aloet Market on Soroti-Moroto Road, open on Wednesdays.
- Ochorimongin Market on Soroti-Moroto Highway, open on Fridays.
P.S – While you are here, don’t forget to try out Teso’s scrumptious “Chicken Muchomo” – a whole roasted local chicken. You won’t regret it!